Returns can be facilitated using one of the following methods:
- Returns to the Lepus Headquarters (33, Michail Giorgalla Str., Engomi, 2409 Nicosia, Cyprus) via post or courier (see Shipping section), or
- Returns to any Lepus Gift Shop.
Terms and Conditions:
- Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase with a valid receipt or gift exchange card.
- Returned items can be exchanged for other items or gift vouchers.
- Returns accompanied by a receipt will be exchanged for other items or gift vouchers of value amounting to the value of the return at the time of purchase.
- Returns accompanied by a gift exchange card will be exchanged for other items or gift vouchers of value amounting to the current value of the return.
- Items can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tags attached, and packaging intact.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, earrings and cosmetics cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
For returns via post or courier:
- Returned products must be sent to 33, Michail Giorgalla Str., Engomi, 2409 Nicosia, Cyprus via post or courier.
- Shipping costs are borne by the customer and are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, a notification email will be sent confirming receipt of the returned item and next steps.
- If a product is replaced / exchanged, the time of delivery or the replacement / exchanged product will vary depending on location.
- If the returned item exceeds €50 in value, a trackable shipping service or shipping insurance is recommended. Lepus Gift Shops bear no responsibility for the safe delivery of returned items.
Defective or Damaged Item:
Defective or damaged items will be replaced. Attached tags and original packaging must be retained. For replacements, please contact us at: email@example.com. Alternatively, please use the contact form in the Contact Us section.
Defective or damaged items must be sent via post or courier at 33, Michail Giorgalla Str., Engomi, 2409 Nicosia, Cyprus. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and are non-refundable.